Twelve Dates of Christmas / Four Through Six

December 31, 2013


I missed posting a few of our Twelve Dates before Christmas, which we extended to the year's end. These weren't the most exciting to share. I have a few more I need to get around to sharing

We saw The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, which I loved - no surprise there. It got me reminiscing about my brother's The Hobbit graphic novel that I used to spend hours reading as a kid, and so I bought a copy as a Christmas present to myself this year.

We also saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. I am such a sucker for a beautiful movie poster, and even more-so for a beautiful trailer with that epic music. But the movie wasn't quite as I hoped - lacked the depth it strived to achieve - but at least the imagery was beautiful, and it will always hold a special place in my heart since we saw it together on Christmas Day.


On Christmas Eve we had my parents car, so we took a drive around looked at Christmas lights and listening to Coconut Records and She & Him - which felt equal parts romantic and stalkerish (staring at people's houses in the dead of night).

Excuse my garbage gif-making skills. But that bokeh was so so pretty.

No comments :

Post a Comment